Thursday, June 8, 2017

Class Evaluation


1) I like that we are able to learn lessons in life that will help us in our future as well as now. We were able to learn coding in two different way like in code.org. This class helped us expand our knowledge in research skills and Typing skills. i now know how to make my own portfolio.I can also complete assignments and save them whenever I need to, thanks to this class. The fact that we were able to research careers of our on choose helped me start thinking of my future.

2) Something that I didn't like about this class was that I did not get to learn more things about computing but other than that it has been a great freshman year here.

3)Some recommendations for this class that I would consider would be, more interaction with other people like group projects to get to know more of the people in your class. for example on the last project I got to meet and learn more of a person in my class that I didn't know much of. I'd recommend that you show more videos because they were very helpful to understand more the Success Statements

4) The main highlight of this class that enlightened us was the Student Success Statements. They over all helped me understand that in this world there are many good people out there and others who are not. Those videos helped me comprehend more of the student statements as well as understand more on what to type for my reflection.

5) I did my best in this class.

6) Yes I am reading my life planning goals journal for at  least five minutes a daily although some times I am not able to during the day because I have a lot to do, I still try to keep track.


7) I sure am committed to being a CTR person because I learned that in this class helping others is very computation ate and that there are many good people out there who are not looking for anything in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment